Schedule a request
You can schedule requests to run automatically, even when you are not logged into Airtable or do not have the Data Fetcher extension open.
To schedule requests, you will first need to authorize (using OAuth) Data Fetcher and Airtable. You will only need to do this once.
- On the create request screen, under Schedule, click "Authorize".
- On the modal that opens, click "I understand, let's Authorize".
- A new tab/ window will open, prompting you to let Data Fetcher access Airtable. Add the bases you want Data Fetcher to have access to. We recommend selecting "All current and future bases in all current and future workspaces" to avoid any unauthorized issues in the future.
- Click "Grant access".
- You will return to the Data Fetcher extension and be able to set the schedule.
- Make sure you have followed the steps above to authorize Data Fetcher and Airtable.
- On the create request screen, under Schedule, switch "Schedule this request" on.
- Select the Interval from the dropdown.
- Select the frequency and (when the interval is minutes or hours) the days of the week you want the request to run on.
- If you want to use a different timezone, select one from the dropdown.
- Click "Save". The request will run automatically on the schedule you selected. You can check if it is running in the Run History.