Create a sequence
A sequence is a set of several requests that run one after the other. Sequences can run on a schedule or from a webhook in the same way requests can.
- On the home screen, click thedropdown on the right-hand side of
- Click "Create sequence".
- On the create sequence screen, enter a name for your sequence.
- Under Requests, select all the requests you want to run. You can add more requests "+ Add request".
- Click "Save".
- On the create sequence screen, click "Run"
- Your sequence will be saved again, then Data Fetcher will navigate to each request in your sequence, run it, and finally return back to the create sequence screen.
By default, Data Fetcher will stop running the sequence when one of the request fails. If you want Data Fetcher to instead ignore the error and move on to the next request:
- On the create sequence screen, under Failure Handling, enable 'If one of these requests fails, run the next request anyway.'