Import request from cURL command
You can import requests from cURL commands to quickly create a request without entering all the details manually.
curl -G https://api.stripe.com/v1/customers \
-u 2430578aslkdfjh43254332: \
- On the home screen, click "Import"
- Click "cURL" to make the cURL tab active.
- Enter the cURL command in the input of the modal.
- Click "Import". You will be on the create request screen with the request imported.
cURL is a widely used command-line tool for making API requests. You might see cURL commands:
- In API documentation
- Used by developers to share API requests