Schedule a sequence
Data Fetcher allows you to schedule sequences to run automatically, even if you are not logged into Airtable or do not have Data Fetcher open.
To schedule sequences, you will first need to authorize (using OAuth) Data Fetcher and Airtable. You will only need to do this once.
- On the create request screen, under Schedule, click "Authorize".
- On the modal that opens, click "I understand, let's Authorize".
- A new tab/ window will open, prompting you to let Data Fetcher access Airtable. Add the bases you want Data Fetcher to have access to. We recommend selecting "All current and future bases in all current and future workspaces" to avoid any unauthorized issues in the future.
- Click "Grant access".
- You will return to the Data Fetcher extension and be able to set the schedule.
- Make sure you have followed the steps above to add your Airtable API key.
- On the create sequence screen, under Schedule click "Schedule this sequence".
- Select an Interval from the dropdown.
- Select the frequency and (when the interval is minutes or hours) the days of the week you want the request to run on.
- If you want to use a different timezone, select one from the dropdown.
- Click "Save".